Monday 20 July 2015

I Am Not a Robot!

What a lovely weekend of having friends to stay! Definitely the moment this ukulele lark could have dwindled and died since I haven't played or recorded anything since Thursday. I was actually happy and excited to get back to it today. I've been learning 'I Am Not a Robot' by Marina and the Diamonds. I love this song although it will take me a long time until I'm anywhere near good at it. To fit with the original I've tried to replicate the rhythm of the keyboard which holds the song together. This means a tricky strumming pattern and having to mute the strings. I struggle with both! I'm hoping if I keep practising I can post a retake in the near future that's less painstakingly slow. Bless you if you manage to hear the whole thing out!

I Am Not a Robot 20.07.15

No comments:

Post a Comment